A membership to Trinity River Audubon Center is an invitation to become a part of our family and the Audubon network. All members support hands-on nature education for thousands of North Texas students and on-the-ground conservation work restoring native prairie and protecting the Great Trinity Forest. Details are below and you can purchase a membership to the Trinity River Audubon Center by CLICKING HERE.
We are thrilled to announce that, beginning January 1, 2023, Trinity River Audubon Center will pilot a free entry program for all visitors (read more about the program here). Accordingly, we are instating new membership levels. Please see below for details!
TRINITY RIVER AUDUBON CENTER MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
- Members-only Quarterly Electronic Newsletter
- Reciprocal Privileges with Dallas Zoo, Meadows Museum and Perot Museum (also known as Kid’s Club) during designated summer weeks
- Free Monthly Programs
- Guided Hike
- Bird Watching
- Bunting Membership plus…
- Two Tickets Scissor-tails & Cocktails Event
- 10% Discount at Nature Store
- Sparrow Membership plus…
- Two Tickets to Members-only Offsite Bird Excursion each Migration (Fall and Spring)
- Lark Membership plus…
- Additional Two Tickets Scissor-tails & Cocktails Event (Four Total)
- 15% Discount at Nature Store
- Private Sunset Hike for Group of 10
You can purchase a membership to the Trinity River Audubon Center by CLICKING HERE.