Hello Trinity River Audubon Center friends! Please see below for visitor information.
- Hours: We are open Wednesday - Friday 9am - 3pm and Saturday - Sunday 8am - 3pm. Please note we will close at 12pm on Saturday, January 7, for a private event as well as all day Sunday, February 19.
- Registration: Advance ticket registration is requested.
- Free Entry begins January 1. Please note that January 1 - June 30, 2023, entry will be free! To read more about our efforts to increase accessiblity to the center, click here. We ask that you reserve a ticket online prior to your visit.
- Check-In Required: Please check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Masks: We are City of Dallas facility and suggest that you please wear a mask, especially when checking in and passing people on the ramps and trails.
- Social Distance: Please leave 6 feet between you and others who are not in your group.
- Bathrooms: Indoor and outdoor bathrooms are available.
- Nature Store: Our nature store is OPEN! Please click here to see what we have!
- Changes: As data and parameters change, we will adjust as needed to accommodate the needs of our staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Refunds: Please check the weather forecast before purchasing your ticket. We do not provide weather-related refunds or transfers.
- Dogs: Dogs are not permitted on the Trinity River Audubon Center property. For our policy regarding dogs, please visit https://trinityriver.audubon.org/files/service-animal-policies.
- Photography: Professional and commercial photographers and film crews – please contact us at email@example.com for information regarding our media policy and rates.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance. You can continue to reach the staff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (214) 309-5801.