- Monday through Friday 9am – 4pm
- Saturday 7am – 3pm (We offer guided early morning bird hikes most Saturdays at 7am, check our event calendar for more info!)
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Closed on ALL major holidays as well as most federal holidays.Please give us a call for the most up to date holiday hours. 214.309.5801.
- Please note: We close one hour early the day before a major holiday. Please check our Facebook or call us for the latest information regarding early closures.
- Adults (Ages 13-59): $6; $1 in July and August
- Children (Ages 3-12): $3; $1 in July and August
- Seniors (Ages 60+): $4; $1 in July and August
- Members, children age 2 and under, and 75217 residents: free
- Free general admission the third Thursday of each month, 9am – 4pm, for individuals and families
Free and discounted admission rates to not apply to field trips and groups.
Group admission: $5 per person (for groups of 10 or more)
Private one-hour guided tours available at $40 per guide (20 person max/guide, available on weekends during the schoolyear and daily throughout the year). Ask about our school programs.
For more information, or to schedule a school program or group tour, call 214-309-5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6500 Great Trinity Forest Way*
Dallas, TX 75217
*Dallas recently changed the name of the street. If Great Trinity Forest Way does not show up on maps or GPS, please try "6500 S. Loop 12."
For more information call 214-398-8722
Longitude and latitude coordinates: 32.712636, -96.70879
The easiest way to get to the center by DART is to ride the closest DART line in your city to downtown Dallas. Once you reach Downtown Dallas, you can get off at the West End, Akard, St. Paul, or Pearl station. At the transfer stations, wait and board the Green Line train heading to Buckner Station.
Get off at Buckner Station, and board DART Bus route 466. Keep your eyes open for the large brown Trinity River Audubon Center sign on the left side of the road and get off! The Center is about a half mile walk or bike ride from the mail entrance.
Resources for Visitors with Special Needs
All of us at Trinity River Audubon Center want to help you make the most of your visit. If you have any special needs, please call our front desk at 214-309-5801 during center operating hours.
Many of the trails are wheelchair accessible, and the center is accessible to wheelchair users and other visitors who cannot use stairs. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please call in advance so that we can ensure availability. The center's entrance and restrooms are ADA compatible. We recommend dropping off and picking up visitors with special needs at the circle driveway (north side of the center).
Companion service dogs are allowed in the center and on trails.